- Low-priority requests
- Requests that consume many resources
- Sandbox applications
- Full-table scans of medium-sized or large tables or Native Object Store table
An all-amp full-table scan keeps the AMP Worker Tasks occupied until it completes. If you run many of these requests concurrently (the number supported depends on your system configuration), other work may be delayed. This applies for all full-table scans, including Native Object Store tables.
- Limit a specific user (source classification) to having no more than 10 sessions at a time (request session limit).
- Limit the number of application X sessions (source classification) simultaneously executing against a table (target classification).
- Allow no more than 3 concurrent data mining requests (source classification) because data mining uses significant resources and is not a high priority.
- Limit requests based on characteristics, for example, statement type, step row count, or join properties.
- Limit the number of requests that can run during end-of-the-month processing (Limits by State).