- On the Overlap dialog box, click on INPUT.
Click on data selection.
Overlap > Input > Data Selection
On this screen, select:
- Select Input Source — Users who are not using the Teradata Profiler program may select between different sources of input. By selecting the Table option, the user can select from available databases, tables (or views) and columns in the usual manner. By selecting the Analysis option, however, the user can select directly from the output of another analysis of qualifying type in the current project. Analyses that may be selected from directly include all of the Analytic Data Set (ADS) and Reorganization analyses (except Refresh). In place of Available Databases, the user may select from Available Analyses, while Available Tables then contains a list of all the output tables that will eventually be produced by the selected analysis, or it contains a single entry with the name of the analysis under the label Volatile Table, representing the output of the analysis that is ordinarily produced by a Select statement. For more information, see INPUT Tab.
Select Overlap Columns From Multiple Tables
- Available Databases (or Analyses) — Choose the database (or analysis) from which you will select data tables.
- Available Tables — Select the table from which you will select columns.
- Available Columns — Columns available from table selected above.
- Selected Columns — Select columns by highlighting and then either dragging and dropping into the Selected Overlap Columns window, or click on the arrow button to move highlighted columns into the Selected Overlap Columns window.