On the Scatter Plot dialog box, click on RESULTS (note that the RESULTS tab will be grayed-out/disabled until after the analysis is completed).
Scatter Plot > Results
Either two or three-dimensional scatter plots are available by selecting two or three columns at a time from among the set of columns originally requested for analysis. Variables are selected to be graphed on the graph options tab.
- 2D Graph -- show regression line — If checked and there are only two selected columns, a regression or fit line is displayed on the graph.
- Data Point Size — The size of the data points on the graph can be controlled by selecting small, medium or large as the data point size.
- Available Columns — The columns selected on the data selection panel.
- Selected Columns — The columns selected to be graphed by the Scatter Plot analysis. If two variables are selected here, a two-dimensional view is given. Three variables generate a three-dimensional graph.
- To view the requested graph, click on the show graph tab.