Parameterize a Data Explorer analysis as follows:
- Input Source — MultiTable
- Available Databases — The database where the demonstration data was installed.
Analyses to Perform
- Values — Enabled
- Compute Unique Values … — Enabled
- Statistics — Enabled
- Frequency — Enabled
- Histogram — Enabled
- Values Analysis Output Table — twm_values
- Statistics Analysis Output Table — twm_stats
- Frequency Analysis Output Table — twm_freq
- Histogram Analysis Output Table — twm_hist
- Run the analysis.
When it completes, click in the RESULTS tab.
Data — The data generated by the Data Explorer analysis is too extensive to show here, but four output tables are generated.
- twm_values (42 rows)
- twm_stats (26 rows)
- twm_freq (198 rows)
- twm_hist (193 rows)
Graph — The following is a snapshot of the graph object created for this example.Example Data Explorer Graph
- SQL — The generated SQL is omitted for brevity.
- Data — The data generated by the Data Explorer analysis is too extensive to show here, but four output tables are generated.