A data-grid control is used to select the data to display. Much like a Microsoft Excel pivot-table, the Data Grid has the following properties:
- Select Bin Column — Pull-down list containing variable names specified by the Column to Analyze option. This will only be present if the Crosstab option is NOT selected.
- Show Single Counts — Radio button to display an individual variables distribution. Only present if the variables have been specified in Overlay Columns.
- Show Overlay Counts — Radio button to display the overlay values in addition to the distribution. Only available if variables were specified by the Overlay Columns option.
- 2D Graph/3D Graph — All histogram graphs are available in two-dimensions. If the Overlay Columns or Crosstab options are selected, both 2D and 3D graphs are available. When the Crosstab option is selected with more than two variables, a 3D view is not available.
- Show Bin Stats — Radio button to display the statistical values of the variables chosen by the Statistics Columns option, in addition to the distribution.
- Select Stats column — Pull-down list containing variable names specified by the Statistics Columns option, if that option is selected.