- On the Scatter Plot dialog box, click on INPUT.
Click on data selection.
Scatter Plot > Input > Data Selection
On this screen, select:
- Select Input Source — Users who are not using the Teradata Profiler program may select between different sources of input. By selecting the Table option, the user can select from available databases, tables (or views) and columns in the usual manner. By selecting the Analysis option, however, the user can select directly from the output of another analysis of qualifying type in the current project. Analyses that may be selected from directly include all of the Analytic Data Set (ADS) and Reorganization analyses (except Refresh). In place of Available Databases, the user may select from Available Analyses, while Available Tables then contains a list of all the output tables that will eventually be produced by the selected analysis, or it contains a single entry with the name of the analysis under the label Volatile Table, representing the output of the analysis that is ordinarily produced by a Select statement. For more information, see INPUT Tab.
Select Columns From Any Number of Tables
- Available Databases (or Analyses) — Choose each database (or analysis) from which you will select data tables or views. Selected columns may come from tables or views in different databases or analyses.
- Available Tables — Select each table or view from which you will select columns. Selected columns may come from different tables or views.
- Available Columns — The columns which the Scatter Plot analysis will be executed against. Any number of columns can be selected, from which two or three may be selected for plotting at a time from within the graphics interface. Select columns by highlighting and then either dragging and dropping into the Selected Columns window, or click on the arrow button to move highlighted columns into the Selected Columns window.
- Selected Columns — All the columns (any number) specified for the Scatter Plot analysis.