Before running the analysis, define Output options.
On the Data Explorer dialog box, click on OUTPUT:
Data Explorer > Output
On this screen, select from the following options.
- Output Database Name — Name of the database to create the Data Explorer result tables in. By default, this is the Result Database specified in the Connection Properties dialog box.
- Values Output Table Name — Text box to specify the name of the Teradata table to persist the Values analysis results in. By default, the Values output table name is TwmExploreValues.
- Statistics Output Table Name — Text box to specify the name of the Teradata table to persist the Statistics analysis results in. By default, the Statistics output table name is TwmExploreStatistics.
- Frequency Output Table Name — Text box to specify the name of the Teradata table to persist the Frequency analysis results in. By default, the Frequency output table name is TwmExploreFrequency.
- Histogram Output Table Name — Text box to specify the name of the Teradata table to persist the Histogram analysis results in. By default, the Histogram output table name is TwmExploreHistogram.
- Create output table using the FALLBACK keyword — If selected, all output tables will be built with FALLBACK.
- Restart — Check box to enable the Restart/Append feature. When enabled, the output tables entered above are analyzed to see which Columns to Analyze still need to be processed. In this case, the answer tables are built only if not present, and, with some exceptions, any entries already present in existing answer tables are skipped during processing.
- Stored Procedure — The creation of a stored procedure containing the SQL generated for this analysis can be requested by entering the desired name of the stored procedure here. This will result in the creation of a stored procedure in the user's login database following the execution of the SQL generated by the analysis. For more information, see Stored Procedure Support (Teradata Database).
- Procedure Comment — When an optional procedure comment is entered, it is applied to a requested Stored Procedure with an SQL Comment statement. It can be up to 255 characters in length and contain substitution parameters for the output category (Score, ADS, Stats or Other), project name and/or analysis name (using the tags <Category>, <Project> and <Analysis>, respectively). The default value of this field may be set on the Defaults tab of the Preferences dialog, available from the menu option.
- Advertise Output — This option “advertises” output by inserting information into one or more of the Advertise Output metadata tables according to the type of analysis and the options selected in the analysis. For more information, see Advertise Output.
- Advertise Note — An advertise note may be specified when the Advertise Output option is selected or when the Always Advertise option is selected on the Connection Properties dialog box. It is a free-form text field of up to 30 characters that may be used to categorize or describe the output.