Simulation results appear on a whiteboard that is similar to the whiteboard for the interaction point hierarchy. The simulation whiteboard shows the processed components in the hierarchy for an interaction point.
- Non-red components pass criteria, and may or may not return any messages.
- Red lines lead to components that did not pass criteria and did not return any messages.
- Unevaluated paths do not display. For example, when using an exclusive decision point, if the criterion for the first path passes, then any remaining paths are not evaluated.
Message groups, areas, and the interaction point contain numbers that show message results.
- The green number shows how many qualified messages are passed back to the parent component.
- The orange number shows how many qualified messages were dropped.
- The red number shows how many messages were disqualified due to criteria.
You can click any component to open a panel that displays simulation details for the component. From the panel that displays, click the Messages tab to view simulation results for the messages that are processed.
- Default messages: Messages are returned if no other messages qualify and if minimum messages is set to a positive number on the interaction point.
- Returned messages: These messages qualified and were delivered to the customer.
- Dropped messages: These messages qualified but were not presented to the customer for other reasons, such as ranking lower than other messages that could be presented when there is a limit on the number of messages to deliver.
- Failed messages: These messages failed because they did not pass a criteria.
- Priority messages: Priority messages take precedence over others regardless of arbitration.