Model requires a pair of training and test tables, with input features and a response or target field, one record for each entity being modeled. Typically, the training table contains 80% of the records, with the remaining 20% applied to the test table to validate the accuracy of the model.
The structure for the Model training and test tables includes two required fields and any attributes applicable the model.
- entity reference
This sample table contains model input data that could be used to create an upgrade offer or churn prediction model for telecommunications customers.