After defining the hierarchy for an interaction point, you can run single-user simulations with different attributes and complex attribute data to ensure the hierarchy is set up properly. You can run single-user simulations in the QA or Production environments.
- Define the hierarchy for an interaction point in the Development environment.
- Promote the interaction point to the QA environment.
- Switch to the QA environment.
- [Optional] Promote the interaction point to the Production environment, and log in to the Production environment.
- [Optional] Define a test user.
- Run the single-user simulation.
- Analyze the simulation results.
- Editing input.