You can specify a single date. For this example, the attribute's date value must be 06/04/2015.
- Drag an attribute that has the value type date onto the canvas.
- In the edit panel, click ADD DATE +.
- For Date Type, make sure FIXED is selected.
- For Target, select SINGLE.
- For Interval, select Day(s) for this example. The interval can be Day(s), Week(s), Month(s), Quarter(s), or Year(s). The date picker changes accordingly.
- Click to select the date. For Day(s), the date picker shows the year picker, the month picker, then the day picker.