You can specify a fixed date range that starts with a specific date and ends with a specific date. In this example, the attribute's value must be any date in the range that begins on 01/01/2018 and ends on 06/30/2018.
- Drag an attribute that has the value type date onto the canvas.
- In the edit panel, click ADD DATE +.
- For Date Type, make sure FIXED is selected.
- For Target, select RANGE.
- For Interval, select Day(s) for this example.
- Click to select the From date.
- Click to select the To date.