1.0 - Viewing Machine Learning Strategy Details and Model Performance - Vantage Customer Experience
Vantage Customer Experience User Guide
- Vantage Customer Experience
- September 2019
- User Guide
Select the name of an existing strategy.
The Details tab displays the responses, attributes, and advanced options defined when the strategy was created.
To see details about associated machine learning models, select Performance.
For each response to a target value defined in the strategy, the table lists:
- Values of the prediction target
- ID for the machine learning model
- Date when the model was last built
To see the effect of influencing factors on the response rate for any target value, click the corresponding table row.
Both positive and negative influence outcomes include weighted percentages. An influence rate of 0% indicates the influence for the factor equals the average response rate.
- Click Filter Results to view the influence of values for any single influencing factor attribute in the model.
- Click Descending or Ascending (bottom right) to change the sort order.