See Teradata Vantage™ Machine Learning Engine Analytic Function Reference for additional information about Teradata Vantage MLE models and analytic functions.
Create model input data.
Create one record per entity, with all input features and the response or target field.
The response or target field is binary (value 0 or 1).
- Set up the training and testing tables. The standard practice is to use 80% of the records for training and the remaining 20% for testing the model.