After you open the whiteboard for an interaction point, the interaction point is the only component on the whiteboard. Perform the following actions to build the interaction point hierarchy.
Click a component on the whiteboard to display a properties panel for the
component. For example, click the interaction point image to display the
INTERACTION POINT panel. From this panel, you
- Add destinations to the component. Destinations are child components.
- Edit the properties of the component.
- Delete the component.
- Delete areas and decision points
- Unlink message groups
- Use the mouse wheel to resize the hierarchy on the whiteboard.
- Click and drag to move the hierarchy on the whiteboard.
- Click the circle on any line in the hierarchy to hide any child components; click the circle again to show the child components.