- Clarified that the use of floating point data in Common C library functions can be inconsistent between different compilers and supporting libraries. See Operations on Floating Point Values.
- Added the following information that was previously documented in
Teradata Vantage™ SQL Functions, Expressions, and Predicates, B035-1145:
- ARRAY/VARRAY Functions and Operators
- Data Type Conversions
- Data Type Conversion Functions
- DateTime and Interval Functions and Expressions
- LOB Functions
- Period Functions and Operators
- User-Defined Type Expressions/Methods
||Specified that hexadecimal character literals consist of 0 to 31000 hexadecimal digits. See Hexadecimal Character Literals.