PrerequisiteDSC, DSAPostAMQ, ClientHandler, BARCmdline, and BARPortlets must be on the same version.
Install the DSC, ClientHandler, Access Modules, and BAR Command Line packages before installing this package.
You must install the BAR portlets (barportlets) on the Viewpoint server.
The package is installed here:
- Extract the script rpm file:tar -xvf barportlets_xx.xx.xx.xx-1.noarch.tar.gz
where xx.xx.xx.xx is the version numberA directory with the format barportlets.xx.xx.xx.xx is extracted in the current working directory.
- Change to the barportlets.xx.xx.xx.xx directory.
- Run the installation script.rpm -i barportlets.xx.xx.xx.xx-1.noarch.rpm
- [Optional] Verify the BAR portlets:rpm -qa |grep barportlets
- Start Viewpoint./etc/init.d/viewpoint restart
- If this is a fresh install, Add the DSC Server in the BAR Setup portlet.
- If this is an upgrade and the DSC server is not available, go to Enabling or Adding a DSC Server and add the DSC manually.
PostrequisiteIf you want to use SSL, see Setting Up SSL or TCP for JMS Workflow.