- Log in to the AWS Marketplace and select Your Marketplace Software.
- Select the link for the product you are subscribed to, then Continue to Subscribe.
- Do one of the following, depending on the option you selected when you subscribed.
Auto Renew Status Available Actions You selected Auto Renew, and you want to make a change.
- Under Contract Terms upon renewal, you can modify the TCore-Hours or Storage Size.
- You can cancel automatic renewal by selecting the check box under Would you like to cancel your automatic renewal?Canceling automatic renewal does not cancel your subscription; your subscription continues until the original contract renewal date as listed.
You did not select Auto Renew, and you want to activate it.
- In the Modify Renewal Terms section, select Yes, I want to reactivate my automatic renewal.
- Select Reactivate Renewal.
- Select Modify Renewal.