You can close a maintenance window if you finish a task early. You can also delete unneeded, scheduled maintenance windows with a future start date and time. If there are no other open maintenance windows, alerts are no longer marked Ignore_Maintenance. If the time set for a maintenance window expires, it closes automatically.
Do one of the following:
- Click the Overview tab, and then click the Active tab in the Maintenance Windows pane.
- Select .
- From the toolbar, click Maintenance Window.
- Click the trash can icon, located next to the applicable maintenance window entry. A confirmation message appears.
- Click Delete. This closes an open maintenance window or deletes the scheduled maintenance window.
- Select the Summary Alerts tab, and check for any pending service actions logged while the maintenance window was open.
- From the Tree View, verify that the system is operating normally.