To use the Teradata Plug-in for Eclipse XML features, install the Unicode version of the Teradata XML Services.
- Go to Teradata Downloads.
- Click Teradata XML Services.
- Click the link for your operating system.
- Accept the License Agreement by clicking I Agree.
- In the File Download dialog, click Save, navigate to the location where you want to download the file, and click Save again.
- Navigate to the location where the file was downloaded and unzip the package.
- Follow the installation instructions provided in the /doc directory.
- When the install script has run, select the option to install the Unicode version or publishing functions.