108-Port BYNET Switch Cabinet: Primary and Secondary Server Management Networks in Cabinets
- Each VMS hosts a CMIC VM. The CMIC VM runs the server management software.
- Each cabinet contains a primary and a secondary server management Ethernet switch.
- The CMIC VM hosted by the VMS interfaces with the chassis in the cabinet through the Ethernet switches.
- Each managed TMS and VMS chassis connects to the primary and secondary Ethernet switches in the cabinet.
- The network-0 InfiniBand switch connects to the primary Ethernet switch in the cabinet. The network-1 InfiniBand switch connects to the secondary Ethernet switch in the cabinet.
- For port-to-port cabling, see the appropriate Hardware Installation Guide.