- Collect recommendations
- Suggestions about columns or indexes that the Teradata Database will benefit from having statistics collected on.
- Reactivate recommendations
- Suggestions about statistics that were deactivated but are now being used again by Teradata Database.
- Deactivate recommendations
- Suggestions about statistics that are no longer being used by the Teradata Database and should no longer be collected.
- Automate recommendations
- Suggestions about statistics to approve for collection by collect jobs.
After an analyze job runs, you can approve or reject recommendations resulting from that job depending on the options you selected when you created or edited an analyze job. If you selected Require review before applying recommendations, you can manually approve or reject recommendations. If you did not select this option, the recommendations are automatically approved.
|System||All databases on the system|
|Database||All objects on the database|
|object||Object, such as a table or index, by statistic|
|Statistic||Details for a single statistic|
Use the filter, located in the upper right corner, to show either the pending recommendations that are awaiting approval or the rejected recommendations.
The All tab displays the total number of collect, automate, reactivate, and deactivate recommendations combined. The remaining tabs displays the collect, reactivate, deactivate, and automate recommendations in the databases or in the objects, depending on the view.