Use the Flash Firmware command to flash the Ethernet switch firmware.
- Download the current version of the CMIC image. The applicable switch firmware is included with the CMIC image. For more information, see the appropriate Hardware Service Guide for your platform.
- From the Tree View, select the switch that you want to flash.
Do one of the following:
- Select .
- From the toolbar, click Flash Firmware.
- Click Yes.
- When the firmware flash and switch reset completes, click Yes.
- Verify that the flash completed successfully and that the switch was reset by checking the output in the command status window.