Verify that JRE 1.7 is installed on the Linux client.
- Sparc: libgcc-3.4.6-sol9-sparc-local.gz
- Sparc iconvlibrary: libiconv-1.11-sol9-sparc-local.gz
- Opteron: libgcc-3.4.6-sol10-x86-local.gz
- Opteron iconvlibrary: libiconv-1.11-sol10-x86-local.gz
Uninstall the Teradata MSM or EM Client package.
- Log on to the system as a root user.
Stop the Teradata MSM Services if they are running:
- /etc/init.d/empublisher stop
- /etc/init.d/emcontrolmasterlistener stop
- /etc/init.d/emftpublisher stop
- /etc/init.d/emmonitor stop
- Enter the command: pkgrm em Two prompts appear for confirmation.
Enter Y to confirm.
This message appears when the Client package is successfully
Removal of <em> was successful
- Install the Ecosystem Manager Client Package on Solaris.