- Start PUT on the Master Node (if it is not already started).
- In the main screen, select Install/Upgrade PUT and click Next.
- In the Network Subnet Selection screen, select byn1 and click Next.
In the Select Nodes screen:
- Verify that all the nodes in the system are listed. If any nodes are missing, you will not be able to continue with this upgrade and should open an incident.
- Select and move the applicable nodes from the Available column to the Selected column using the >> button.
- Click Next.
In the Choose Software Location screen, enter the source directory for the downloaded PUT package and click Next.
PUT proceeds through the Gather PUT Package Info , Spool & Distribute PUT Package , and Upgrade PUT Package screens which may take several minutes. No user interaction is required here. When PUT reaches the Overall Package Install Results screen, the package name and installation results are displayed.
- Check the results of the installation and report any failures.
- Click Next.
- In the Finished! screen, click Finish. PUT will complete the operation and return you to the main screen.
This procedure copies PUT from the Master Node to all other nodes that need a new version of PUT installed.
Do not choose any PUT operation other than the operation specified. Choosing any of the PUT operations that are not specified in your task could result in severe damage to user data.