The Unity High Availability Server Configuration requires Unity servers configured to work together for high availability. Only one server requires the setup.sh execution file.
During setup, the following information is specified:
- Name and password of the Unity Repository User.
- TDPIDs of the Teradata Database systems to be managed by Unity.
- Teradata Database listening port as the configuration repository.
- Name and password of the Unity Managed Server User.
- Name and location of the Unity Transaction Table.
- Size of the Recovery log.
- Proxy configuration.