The following features are enabled by default:
- Massively Parallel Data Storage
- Embedded Analytic Processing
- Rapid Analytics Development and Model Deployment
- Connectors to external data sources via JDBC and ODBC connectors – such as the Aster-to-Teradata Connector to load data to and from Teradata database is supported using the Teradata Aster SQL-MapReduce® functions load_to_teradata and load_from_teradata. Similarly, the Aster-to-Hadoop Connector to load data to and from Hadoop database is supported using the Teradata Aster SQL-MapReduce® functions load_to_hcatalog and load_from_hcatalog.
- Teradata Aster AppCenter, delivered in a separate AMI , can be connected to the queen node for app development, sharing, and deployment.