To access the Jobs Detail views, click the name of a job in the Jobs view. The Jobs Execution view shows the following:
- Event Type
Event Type Description Start Signals the start of a job. End Signals the last or exit step of a job. Step Signals a step after the start event. Clear Clears a specific condition for a job. StepClear Clears the current alert for a job step.
- Event TS
- The time stamp for the current event.
- The step indicates the specific processing event.
- Sub Step
- The sub step indicates the specific part of the step the job is processing.
- A message appears if there is an alert code. The message provides more information for the alert.
- The target database for the job.
- The associated table for the job.
- UOW Value
- The health value of the unit of work.
- UOW Str
- The health string for the current job.
- Alert Code
- Numeric code identifying an alert.
- The level of health for the job. This also indicates if a server is down.
You can also select the Job Execution History view. This view displays the same columns as the Jobs view, but provides the details for each step of the job you selected.