Cabinet builds can include single or multiple cliques. Each cabinet can include any of the following, depending on the system and cabinet power type:
- A Dell/EMC Data Domain storage system in a cabinet can contain DD6800 or DD9300 controllers, ES30 drive shelves, and DS60 drive shelves.
- A cabinet can contain up to 12 ES30 drive shelves.
- A cabinet can contain up to six DS60 drive shelves.
- A cabinet can contain both ES30 and DS60 drive shelves.
- The cabinet builds shown here for the 9212 and 9400 cabinets are only a subset of all cabinet builds available. See the appropriate Product and Site Preparation Guide for the full set of cabinet builds for the platform. Use the cabinets builds in this book for guidance on where to place the Data Domain storage system.
9212 Cabinet with Data Domain Storage System
9400 Cabinet Example Builds
9400 Cabinet with ES30 Drive Shelves and DD9300, Power ABCD
9400 Cabinet with DS60 Drive Shelves and DD9300, Power ABCD