When the Teradata Notification Service is installed and the service is running, the Alert Setup portlet automatically displays a list of the BTEQ scripts that have been installed on the Windows or Linux server.
After you configure the BTEQ script settings, you must also create an action set.
- From the Setup Options list, click Delivery Settings.
- From the Notification Service list, click the operating system on which the BTEQ script is installed.
- Click the name of the BTEQ script that you want to configure.
[Optional] Under Timeout, select an action to perform if a BTEQ script is still running after a specified time period.
- Select the Notify After check box to be notified, and indicate the time period. You configure notifications by selecting Alert Exceptions from the Setup Options list.
- Select the Terminate check box to terminate the BTEQ script and indicate the time period after which the script is terminated.
- Click Apply.
After the BTEQ configuration is done, you must create an action set.