For Teradata Database systems, you can release a query from the delay queue for immediate processing.
From the Queries section of System Overview, do one of the following:
- Tap View total number of queries and then use the query state selection list or column filters to narrow the list.
- Tap Active, Block, or Delay to display the queries in those states.
- Tap the row of the query you want to release.
- Tap Actions and select Release Query.
- Log in to Teradata Database, if prompted.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Next to confirm your selection, and tap OK.