When the active ruleset does not match a working ruleset, you can copy the ruleset to the Working section. The Teradata Viewpoint Administrator must grant your role permission to edit rulesets so you can complete this action.
- From the Workload Designer view, select the Teradata Aster system containing the ruleset you want to copy.
- In the Active section, click the ruleset and select Copy to Working Ruleset. If the Copy to Working Ruleset option is not available, a copy of the ruleset already exists. Look for this gray ruleset in the Working section.
- Enter a name.
- [Optional] Enter a description.
- Click Save.
- [Optional] Click Throttles and create a throttle.
- [Optional] Click Workloads and create a workload.
- Click to return to the Workload Designer view. The new ruleset appears in the Working section.