Use the view pad to move from one part of an execution plan to another without having to use the scroll bars.
An execution plan must be loaded before using this procedure. For more information, see Loading and Viewing an Execution Plan.
The View Pad appears.
Click the squares on the View Pad to navigate the plan:
- The yellow squares indicate pages that contain plan details.
- The gray squares indicate empty pages.
- The “check” graphic indicates the relative position in the plan.
- The “footprint” graphic identifies parts of the plan already viewed.
- The small red square means that the page contains a difference.