PrerequisiteYou must enable Teradata Database query logging with the STATSUSAGE option (XMLPLAN is optional) before selecting Use DBQL from the Functions tab.
- From the Jobs tab, do one of the following:
- Click next to a job and click Edit.
- Click a job and click .
- From the Functions tab, click Edit Settings.
- Choose one of the following options:
Option Description Use DBQL
- Enter the name of the database containing log tables.
- [Optional] Select Limit by query log date and enter an interval or duration for collections.
- [Optional] Select Override global query log analysis time limit to change the time limit.
- [Optional] Click to select Advanced Options.
Use rule-based analysis [Optional] Select Limit to objects created in the last and enter a number and specify a frequency.
- Click OK.