Although you can configure this software yourself, we recommend contacting Teradata instead. See https://www.teradata.com/Consulting/Velocity.If you did not deploy the software using quick deployment, see the Teradata® Software for AWS Installation and Administration Guide.
You must configure the Data Mover portlet if you plan to use Teradata Viewpoint for data movement.
- From the AWS Web Console, note either the Public IP or Public DNS of the Viewpoint instance.
- From your browser, display the Viewpoint portal log on screen by typing: http://public-DNS-or-IP/c
- Log on to the Teradata Viewpoint portal using administrator credentials.
Open the Data Mover Setup portlet.
- Under Users and Roles, select the admin role and move it to the Selected Users list.
- Click Apply, then close the portlet.
- From the Viewpoint portal, click Add Content to add the Data Mover portlet.