The Application Queries view displays summary information for each application that submitted queries on the selected date.
- Date Selector
- Shows the date of the information displayed and allows you to select a different date.
- Summary Table
- Displays summary information about the applications that submitted logged queries on the selected date.
- Filters allow you to change displayed data by showing only rows that match your filter criteria. You can also sort on the column headers to find the details you want.
- Table Actions
- Clear Filters removes any content in the filter boxes.
- Configure Columns allows you to choose the columns to display and set thresholds.
Export creates a .csv file containing all available data up to one million rows. If more than one million rows of data are available, then use the filters to display the data you want before exporting it.
For more information, see Summary Table Controls.