You can rewind data for some or all portlets on a portal page. Use rewind to see changes in data over time among portlets displayed on the portal page.
- In the upper right corner, click to turn on the rewind feature. The rewind toolbar appears along the top of the portal page.
- Click in the box to select a date from the calendar and enter a time.
Do any of the following:
- Click and drag left to scroll back in time or right to scroll forward through time.
- Click an increment to adjust time by seconds, minutes, hours, or days.
- 1d = 1 day
- 1h = 1 hour
- 10m = 10 minutes
- 1m = 1 minute
- 10s = 10 seconds
- 1s = 1 second
- Click and hold an increment to adjust time continuously.