For more information about Teradata Access Module for S3, see Teradata® Tools and Utilities Access Module Reference, B035-2425.
- Open a command prompt.
- Create the HOME environmental variable.
- Create the %HOME%/aws directory.
- Create the config file and the credentials File under %HOME%/aws directory.
- Change directory to TTU_install_directory/sample/validate.
- Run the command /validate.bat S3BucketName S3DirectoryName S3ObjectName where the following is true:
- S3BucketName is the S3 bucket name.
- S3DirectoryName is the folder name created under S3 bucket to store the S3 object.
- S3ObjectName is the S3 object name.