Return to Server Management Client and, in the FRU Replace window, click OK.
The storage array automatically restores data to the new storage drive. You can monitor drive reconstruction from Server Management Client.If any problems are encountered, notify Teradata Customer Support. Use a contact method that is in accordance with your service contract. If your system is not set up with Automatic Incident Creation (AIC), log on to https://access.teradata.com and initiate or update an incident. If your system is set up with AIC, close the maintenance window and add a comment.
Clear the summary alert:
- Click the Summary Alerts tab, then select the alert summary folder containing the corresponding failed storage drive.
- In the Summary Alerts tab, select .
- At the confirmation prompt, click OK. The status of the alert group changes from Active to Cleared. Clearing an alert group removes it from the list of problem scenarios being monitored.
Close the maintenance window:
- In the Server Management Client window, click the Overview tab.
- In the Active Maintenance Windows pane, find the active maintenance window for the replaced disk array storage drive, and click associated with it.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Delete.