Use the ABORT command after the Single-Break function to stop a request to the Teradata Database and restore any changes that were caused by the request.
When issuing the ABORT command, the Teradata Database:
- Stops processing the request.
- Discards all of the responses that it has prepared for the request.
- Backs out all changes that the request made to the database.
- Aborts the transaction in which the request was embedded.
- Returns a failure message, indicating that the request was aborted.