STOP QUIESCE initiates the following events:
- The following message is displayed:
DCI0208 ENTRYNAME: tdpid STOP QUIESCE PROCEEDING
IF the option is initiated . . . THEN . . . from a terminal DAFC releases the terminal and attaches to a non-terminal related transaction to complete the stop quiesce process. implicitly the stop quiesce process completes.
- Existing logical units of work complete syncpoint.
- Applications abend with an AEY9 abend code if they attempt to start a logical unit of work through a quiescing TDP.
- Task-related user exits disable when there are no more in-flight logical units of work.
- The following message is displayed on the operator console and written to the Transient Data Queue CSMT:
DCI0206 ENTRYNAME: tdpid, STATUS: STOPPED
An authorized terminal operator can verify the status of the connection using the DAFC STATUS option.