||Updated Product Parameter Values for Silent Installs to include references to Teradata Administrative GSS, Teradata Access Module for Azure, and Teradata Access Module for Amazon S3.
- Updated the procedure to create a software repository
- Removed references to TeraGSS related to the uninstallation script
- Updated the Customizing a Suite section to include information about silent install/uninstall.
- Updated the DataConnector API validation procedure.
- Support for customizing a Suite has been added
- Support for the Teradata Access Module for Kafka has been added
- Support for the Teradata Access Module for Amazon S3 has been added
- Support for the Teradata Access Module for Azure has been added
- Clarified that each Suite has its own set of silent_install.bat and silent_uninstall.bat files.
- Added statements to address silent_install.bat and silent_uninstall.bat functionality.
- Reformatted the guide for better usability