- Name of one or more row-level security constraints, each followed by a list of the hierarchical levels or non-hierarchical categories, valid for the constraint, which are being assigned to the profile_name.
- For more information about row-level security constraints, see CREATE CONSTRAINT.
- List of the hierarchical levels. Example level (hierarchical) constraint assignment:
CONSTRAINT = Classification_Level (Secret, Unclassified DEFAULT)
- List of non-hierarchical categories. Example category (non-hierarchical) constraint assignment:
CONSTRAINT = Classification_Country (US, UK, GER)
- There is a limit of 6 hierarchical constraints and 2 non-hierarchical constraints that can be assigned per profile.
- DEFAULT can be specified for 1 classification level from the specified list of levels for a hierarchical constraint. The specified level becomes the default value for the constraint when a session is established for the user to which the profile is assigned.
- If you do not specify DEFAULT for any of the listed classification levels, then the first level listed becomes the default for the profile.
- DEFAULT is not valid for non-hierarchical constraints.