First parcel returned in response to a successfully executed Field Mode Teradata SQL statement when using Original Statement-status.
If the activity type is 33 (Echo), an echo sequence will follow.
If the Warninglength is zero, there may be some slack bytes following the Warninglength. If so, they are added into the parcel length total.
This parcel is generated by the database.
The following information applies to the OK parcel.
|Flavor||Parcel Body Length||Parcel Body Fields|
|17||14 to 269||
- StatementNo is the number of the Teradata SQL statement for which this is the first parcel of a response.
- FieldCount is the total number of fields returned in each record.
- ActivityCount is the total number of records selected, inserted, updated, or deleted.
- ActivityType is an encoded value representing the type of Teradata SQL statement that was processed. See Activity Type for the possible activity types.
- WarningCode is usually zero. If it is nonzero, it represents a comment on an operation that was carried out. See Teradata Vantage™ - Database Messages, B035-1096 for more information about particular code.
- WarningLength is the length of the warning message. If WarningLength is zero, there is no warning message.
- WarningMsg is the text of the warning message.