1.1 - Preparing Datasets for Model - Teradata Analytic Apps - Vantage Analyst

Vantage Analyst with Machine Learning Engine User Guide

Product
Teradata Analytic Apps
Vantage Analyst
Release Number
1.1
Published
December 2019
Language
English (United States)
Last Update
2020-08-06
dita:mapPath
ezh1551894635141.ditamap
dita:ditavalPath
wsp1565965728073.ditaval
See Teradata Vantageā„¢ Machine Learning Engine Analytic Function Reference for additional information about Teradata Vantage MLE models and analytic functions.
  1. Create model input data.
    Create one record per entity, with all input features and the response or target field.

    The response or target field is binary (value 0 or 1).

  2. Set up the training and testing tables.
    The standard practice is to use 80% of the records for training and the remaining 20% for testing the model.