Make sure the client package is installed on the server to add. If you install the client package and complete the configuration on a server, the server is automatically added to the list of servers when it starts sending messages to Ecosystem Manager.
- Click Servers.
- Click to add a server to monitor.
Enter the following information:
If you selected TD as the Server Type, enter the following additional information:
- Server Name
- Server Type
- User for Executing Script
- Password for Executing Script
- Pack Rate
- [Optional] Select the box to add the server to the Application Availability report.
Enter the Alias information.
- [Optional] Click to add additional aliases.
- Click Apply.