This task outlines the tasks you can use to manage BAR operations jobs.
- Choose the type of job you need to create:
Job Type Description Backup To create a new backup job, refer to: Restore To create a new restore job or a restore job from a backup job save set, refer to: Analyze To create a new analyze job or an analyze job from a backup job save set, refer to:
- Select and define jobs settings.
- Change job permissions if anything about the job changed.
- Monitor a running job's status and view job phase log updates.
- Abort a job from the Saved Jobs view or the Job Status view.
- Retire a job from the Saved Jobs view.
- Activate a job from the Retired Jobs view.
- Delete an active, saved, or retired job.