The export_target_group_map command exports a map between target groups for restoring to a different client configuration.
export_target_group_map -s|-source SampSrc -d|-destination SampDest -f|-file Name
dsc export_target_group_map -s SampSrc -d SampDest -f TargetGroupMap.xml
- s|source SampSrc
- The source target group represents the backup target group for mapping.
- Example: SampSrc
- d|destination SampDest
- The destination target group represents the restore target group for mapping.
- Required if the virtual target group (parameter V) is specified. It indicates the physical target group to which the virtual target group is mapped.
- Example: SampDest
- f|file filename
- The full file path and file name of the file to which to write the XML definition.
- [Optional] Indicates this is a mapping from a virtual target group to a physical target group.
- I | dsc_name SampleDscName
- Required if -V is specified. The DSC name of the source DSC environment. Do not use without -V.
XML File Example
This command does not require an XML file as input. You must supply a file name and location to which the XML file results are exported as output.