When you create a job, you can set permissions that allow some users or roles to run the job and some users or roles to edit the job. After a job is created, you can change permissions for users or roles.
To designate job permissions, you must be the owner of the job or the DSA administrator.
- From the Saved Jobs view, create or edit a job.
- Click the Job Settings tab and then click Edit.
- Select users and roles to grant access.
Option Description Users
- In the Available Users box, select one or more users and click to move it to the Selected Users box.
- Select a user and grant access to Run or Edit.
- In the Available Roles box, select one or more roles and click to move it to the Selected Roles box.
- Select a role and grant access to Run or Edit.
- Click OK.