Do one of the following:
- Double-click the database name or folder.
- Click the plus sign (+) next to the database name or folder.
- Highlight the database name or folder, and press Enter or the right arrow key.
- Right-click on the database name or folder, then select Expand/Collapse.
The following notes apply to the Database Tree:
- Expanding the Tables, Views or System Tables folder loads all these object types.
- Expanding the Macros, Functions or Procedures folder loads all these object types. If no objects exist for a given object type, that folder is automatically removed.
- When an index node is expanded for a Table, the approximate index cardinality (number of unique values) appears after the column names.
- When expanding the Tables node of a database any Global Temp Tables in that database are listed in blue.
- Join indexes (called materialized views or materialized query tables by some vendors) display if requested on the DB Tree tab of the Options dialog.